Tuesday 8 January 2008

friends


Hello! My friends
I am Daphet SUPHUSIT, I am 24 year old, I am from Laos I am finished education in 2006 from University of Laos, I studied at faculty of forestry, but I've been working at Vientiane Glory School I am secretary at these School.








I am from Laos to attend the exchange program at Hald Internatinal Center in Mandal, Norway (http://www.hald.no/). Many student from different country come to Norway to attend this program , so this 4 from Brasil, 2 from thailand, 2 from Peru, 2 from seribia, 4 from Uganda, 2from kenya, 2 from camerun, 1 from Tanzania, 1 from Bolivia, 2 from Madagascar, 2 from Laos and the rest from Different part of Norway so we are about 67 students attend this program in 2007 -2008. I am so thankful I am in this place where I can be challenged and even encouraged to try new thing, although I few sometimes powerless! But God has opened my eyes to see that He want to use my life, and I only need to be willing and wait for His guidance.

1 comment:

daphet said...

[Photo] Hello...!
My name is Daphet SUHUSIT, I am 24 year old.
I am so friendly with almost people. And also want to get to know more people who has the same age or higher
I am from Laos to attend the exchange program at Hald Internatinal Center in Mandal, Norway (http://www.hald.no/). Many student from different country came to Norway to attend this program , so this 4 from Brasil, 2 from thailand, 2 from Peru, 2 from seribia, 4 from Uganda, 2from kenya, 2 from camerun, 1 from Tanzania, 1 from Bolivia, 2 from Madagascar, 2 from Laos and the rest from Different part of Norway so we are about 67 students attend this program in 2007 -2008. I am so thankful I am in this place where I can be challenged and even encouraged to try new thing, although I few sometimes powerless! But God has opened my eyes to see that He want to use my life, and I only need to be willing and wait for His guidance.