Thursday 12 June 2008

Last day at hald


the fisrt time I came to Norway I think about these time in Norway so very defferent from Laos, Everything was new for me. I think about that so how can I be in Norway because I don't know English, I don't know anything, I just know only onething very inportant for my life these thing is God has plan for my life. also the time in Norway 10 months has been make me to be strong in my life and I know more what I can do and what I'd like to do. So now the end comimg, so I'd like to say that I am really great to get to know all of you and to be together with you at hald, beleive that God has plan for your life.....

Today is 13 of June, also the end at hald for us, I am looked everyone was so sad, I beleive after that we will be the best of our life, don't for get:



  • to be positive


  • to do yor best


  • to help each other

Let's we pray to each other for study, work and everything we do.


I really hope that we are going to meet again


May God bless and keep you all



No comments: